Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guten Tag aus Schwäbisch Hall!

Welcome to my very first Blog! I'm hoping to update it quite frequently and give  anyone who would care to read a taste of my experience to come over the next 6-7 months! Let me say one thing, there is such thing as JetLag... My fellow Unicorn teammate, Paul Nishizaki and I can attest that we extremely tired after leaving at 8 am and arriving at 7 am! How is that possible you may ask? Through the wonders of magic. After about 13 hours of traveling we arrived to find the sun rising in Deutschland, while in my mind it seemed as if the sun should be setting! We are going to be sleeping very well tonight after dinner with the team. This first post will be short and sweet but hopefully in my posts to come you can find entertainment and enlightenment!
The bridge in town over the Kocher River (pronounced with a lot of throat usage)

No comments:

Post a Comment