Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Ami House

I'm sure all (20 haha) of you readers out there having been wondering where I have been living so far here in Germany! Well here is my version of a virtual tour! To start, there is a massive hill that you have to walk up, that zig-zags back and forth. It is really annoying when you come from a workout or walking in the city because you get winded just walking up it! (I'm sure a whole post will be on this in the future so I will leave it at that). Let's start from the entry way:
There are stairs that go further down as well too another room or two
Then we go to the right of this picture and towards my room, Nish's room, and Michitti's room...
My room closest on left, then Nish's, then Bruno's. Straight ahead: Bathroom
Take a quick left in the hallway to my room....
Nice and messy like home! Like the pink sheets I was given!?
Come back out of the room and up the initial stairs, take a left and into the kitchen...
Left side (notice the ant towel on the ground?)
Right side

Through the kitchen and into the dining room....
Several fridges at the end there

Take a right to see "The Board"...
Everyone's names and where they are from
The living room that contains the board....
Where we spend the majority of our time with EuroSport on the TV....
only playing soccer reruns or winter sports...
Take a left and you have the room where we dry our clothes. and then where u can go upstairs to Just Ice's room....
Haven't hung many clothes in my life... haha

Justice's big loft-esque room to the left of a little chill-out place!
back down to the living room!...
Nice little fireplace that prolly won't work haha
There is your tour of the Ami House!! (FYI Ami = American)

P.S. I have decided to start a my "THINK About It" segment = "Things Here, Individuals Need to Know"
This could be things that we find crazy that are completely normal in Germany and Europe, things that Americans don't usually know about the culture, or any other random facts I think are rather interesting!

1. The Autobahn is actually a system of highways made up of many different freeways, not just one long road as I, and many Americans think. There are also speed limits on most of the Autobahns, there are just certain areas where a car can travel as fast as he or she wants.

Hopefully more interesting things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment