Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cribbage

So far it seems that the time killer of choice has become Cribbage. For those of you who do not know what cribbage is, it is a card game in which you try to make the best combination of cards to score the most points while preventing others from scoring. You can play the classic two player game but you can also play three and four player versions as well! I highly recommend the game and have been playing it for years. Learn the rules here. I first learned the game from my grandpa and father when we would be on vacation in oregon for the holidays. Many a time I have been beaten by my father, who seems to have the most luck when it comes to card games.
Our nice litte cribbage board, where I dominate...
So far we have four of us in the house that know/have learned the game. Brian Michitti has especially been drawn in and is now obsessed with the game. Even Brian's girlfriend has attempted to learn the game! Of course with so many games being played we had to start keeping track of wins, hence the scoreboard below.

Of course, notice who is winning....
I'm sure after a while we will start to get tired of the game, find some other game to provide us with entertainment, but for now it's the thing to do!

2 comments:

  1. Did Bruno change identity again? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma taught Jennie and Heather cribbage during storms by candle light. Mom taught me :)

    ReplyDelete